Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Bottle Trees on Brattle Street Bring Histories to Light: “Forgotten Souls of Tory Row” August 11, 2022
- Artists Kayla Myers and TECHNI Energize Art-Making for Zone 3 Community Sketchbook July 21, 2022
- Join in June Tribute to “Persistence” in Arlington through Photos from a Week of Changes June 27, 2022
- ART SCRIM Extends Possibilities for Public Art Outdoors, as shown by Yenny Hernandes, Anna Dugan and Deborah Johnson June 20, 2022
- Sophy Tuttle’s Murals Bring Buildings Brilliantly to Life: INTERCONNECTED and PROTECTING NATIVE PLANTS & POLLINATORS June 3, 2022