Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Visit 2022 ART RAMBLE “In the Balance” for Connections and Perspective September 27, 2022
- Take in Bike Tour of Public Art in Cambridge: Central Square, Cambridgeport, and Riverside September 16, 2022
- No longer standing September 15, 2022
- Take Part in Public Art at Universal Design Playground, Danehy Park, Cambridge September 5, 2022
- Bottle Trees on Brattle Street Bring Histories to Light: “Forgotten Souls of Tory Row” August 11, 2022