This post from Global Art Junkie raised my awareness and also a sudden question: Is an underwater museum a form of art outdoors? My guess is yes. What is yours?
Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Revisit 2022 ART RAMBLE, “IN THE BALANCE,” through November 19! October 6, 2022
- Visit 2022 ART RAMBLE “In the Balance” for Connections and Perspective September 27, 2022
- Take in Bike Tour of Public Art in Cambridge: Central Square, Cambridgeport, and Riverside September 16, 2022
- No longer standing September 15, 2022
- Take Part in Public Art at Universal Design Playground, Danehy Park, Cambridge September 5, 2022